Friday, August 10, 2012

Dress-Up Mania!

Madeleine rocking the bonnet/sunglasses/fairy nightgown look:



Madeleine the ballerina/adult male runner:





Julia the Olympic gold medalist and Madeleine the ballerina/adult male runner:

Julia the Olympic gold medalist saluting the judges:





Madeleine the fierce ballerina/Tweety bird:

Madeleine the fierce ballerina/Tweety bird/Alpine skier:



I should point out the fact that after having a teary meltdown about needing me to get her purple hat, Madeleine ripped the hat off after this picture and declared: "Mom, I need to take my hat off, because it's NOT WINTER."

Glad I went through all the effort of digging it out of the closet for her.

The next step in the dress-up process was for Julia to put her regular clothes back on and don her sneakers, after which she and Madeleine began an Olympic running race around the dining room.  It wasn't long before Madeleine began wiping out in her Tweety bird slippers, so the race was called off.  I can only imagine how much worse the wipe-outs would have been had Madeleine still been wearing Ethan's ginormous running shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment