Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Julia's Fashion and Fiction

I think Julia has outdone herself with her outfit today.  Her FIERCE model pose is an added bonus:



(And never fear: Madeleine is similarly dressed in tee-shirt and skirt with a ponytail.  No being left behind for her!):


Speaking of Julia outdoing herself, she recently created what is probably her literary masterpiece.  I present to you:

TURTLE

Chapter 1: "Slurly slurps."

Chapter 2: "Slairna meets Slurly."



WOW.


Among her literary influences, Julia can now count the writer of the "Happy Heart" books, Victoria Osteen.  This past Sunday was the last day of Sunday school until September, and all of the kids were given a gift and a graduation certificate.  Books from the "Happy Hearts" series were given to all the pre-K kids, so Julia and Madeleine each came home with one.  Julia was the recipient of "Hooray for My Family":



In imitation, Julia created her own "Hooray" book, "Hooray for Big Kid.":


"Hooray for Big Kid.  I can pump swing."


"Hooray for Big Kid Day.  I can climb on the monkey bar."

I think this newest book might also be inspired by her recent kindergarten orientation.  I anticipate a "Hooray for Kindergarten" sometime in the near future...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - those kids are just too stinking adorable.

    ReplyDelete