Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fashion Shoot

After flipping through my latest Elle magazine this morning, Julia decided to enact a photo shoot.  Given that I completely disregard any of the fashion photos/articles in Elle and read it solely for the book, movie, and health study reviews, I find it ironic that Julia has studied the fashion poses to such an extent.  Here she is, the Rowe Household's Next Top Model:








And then, before I knew it, Madeleine was posing for me and asking me to take her picture, too.  Sometimes, even with props of her own choosing:





Work it, girls!

5 comments:

  1. I WANT TO RIP THEIR HEADS OFF!!@@##$!# They're SO stinking cute!!

    The bruises all over Julia's legs are particularly flattering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're stamps. there's one on her head, too.

      Delete
    2. you sure they not finger marks from spreading her legs and fucking her

      Delete
  2. Those stamps on the heads really scared me! I thought it was like a really bad bug bite or something. I love the one where she's splayed out on the ground with rainboots on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bet those pussies are delicious and love to fuck them

    ReplyDelete