Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday fun

Here's how Madeleine has spent her day so far:


Wearing an astronaut helmet, dress shoes, and no pants.



Going on the potty.



Umm... eating her pajamas, I guess...



Walking around with her hands down her pants.


Here's what Julia has been up to today:


Coloring ("Instead of James and the Giant Peach, it's like The Ghost and the Giant PUMPKIN!")




Quoting Ethel Hallow's lines from "The Worst Witch"


In other words, a typical day for the girls!

2 comments:

  1. Shannon. What have you done.

    I'll take credit for Madeleine. I probably helped with some of those things...especially the eating the pajamas. I do that far too often, I really need to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, why is it always the BAD girls that attract kids!!! How about some quotes from Ms. Hardbroom? Love you XOXO Yiayia

    ReplyDelete