Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Madeleine

A few recent pictures of Madeleine:


"I going shopping!"



"Oh no! I need help! It's STUCKING!"



Fashionista.




Playing at Newton Centre playground. (Comprised of two play areas, one for toddlers and one for bigger kids, and adjacent to a school with yet another playground. Or, as Madeleine put it afterwards, "I had fun playground. I had fun da nother playground!")




Bubble storm at Creative Movement (aka "I playing POP bubbles!")

And to end, a quote from yesterday's sixxy-nine bus ride to the Y:

MADELEINE: (pointing to a woman getting on the bus) That's GRANDMA! That's GRANDMA! That's a GRANDMA. Uh-oh! That people's crying! That people's CRYING! What happen that people's CRYING?"

(For the record, the woman was not crying, but I'm sure she appreciated Madeleine's very loud, conspicuous commentary on her appearance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment