Monday, June 21, 2010

Look-alikes (or not), and a Father's Day message

I've been hearing a lot of differences of opinion on Madeleine's family resemblance lately. Some people insist she looks nothing like Julia as a baby, while others remark that their resemblance is striking. I'll let you all be the judge; here is a photo of each girl at 8 months. Who is who?? Feel free to weigh in on whether they really look alike or not:



And on another topic, yesterday was Father's Day. I decided to have the girls make a little video for Ethan while he was at church, with grand intentions of recording a super cute, super heartfelt message to surprise him with when he returned. Unfortunately, Julia had other intentions. All I can say is, we're really engrossed in the potty talk lately...

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, No, I think they look very different. The hairdo is very similar, but the eyes, nose and brow-line are very different. My guess is that Madeleine is in the lower picture. I do know, that even with my own children, they seemed to change throughout their lives - at one time looking very similar and then very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeleine is definitely the lower picture. She has the Courtney Elf face and the upper picture has the Julia frog face. But they do have the same exact hairdo! And the same shaped head?

    ReplyDelete