Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lucky Madeleine

After yesterday's St. Patrick's Day picture by Madeleine, I'm not sure today's school project can measure up, but luckily, (pun intended), Madeleine managed to add her own unique style to this shamrock:


Four things that make Madeleine Rowe lucky!!

-my family
-going to be hafe cheata
-going to be abel to do 10 bac-flip's
-the last name Rowe


This list is like half real things and half complete BS.  I would agree that her family and her last name are lucky; at least, I feel lucky that she's a part of the Rowe family!!  But what. the. heck. is up with the other two things?!?  She's going to be half cheetah?  Is she undergoing a species hybridization?  I mean, at that point, why only go half cheetah?  Why not just bite the bullet and go FULL-OUT cheetah?  I can't imagine life as half human/half cheetah would be super fulfilling.  There's not really a lot of opportunity to do cheetah-like running inside a human home.  And then let's get to the back flip idea.  Does she imagine that she will eventually be able to do 10 back flips?  I've seen this kid klutz her way around and I'm kind of skeptical that she could do even ONE back-flip.  Ever.  

Though, I guess maybe when she's half-cheetah she will be able to perform all kinds of athletic feats that are not available to her in her purely human form.


1 comment:

  1. I can just see it now, a new trans-species reality show "Call Me Adisa" where she portrays life as a half human half cheetah and the trials and tribulations of mastering black flips as a half-breed!

    ReplyDelete