Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My new shirt

ME: Julia, look, do you see I'm wearing the new shirt you and Daddy picked out for me?
JULIA: (smiling widely) Mmm-hmm, but, uh, Mama, this shirt looks like it's purple, but Daddy thought it was brown.
ME: It's definitely purple.
JULIA: Well, maybe it's just purplish-brown.
ME: Well, it is sort of a dark purplish-brown color.
JULIA: Uh, um, Mama, do you know how me and Daddy thought you would love this shirt?
ME: How?
JULIA: Because we saw an African-American... uh... I mean... um... a... a loser, and the loser was wearing this shirt but it was orangish-red, so I thought you would like the red color, but Daddy thought you would like the purple.

2 comments:

  1. So...who was right???

    Gosh I just miss that little honey so much. She's so cute I can't take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know. You have the style of a loser, which is pretty good since they get new wardrobe all the time.

    Good discernment Julia.

    Love, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete