Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Madeleine, keeping me busy as always

A few pictures of what Madeleine has been up to these past few days:


I'm just gonna climb on this chair, then stand up on it and try to reach things, Mom.


Now I'm gonna poke myself in the eye trying to put these on...


How do they look?


I think I'll just hang out in my toy bin for awhile.


Oh, hi Julia. (Thanks for the sister dresses, Nana!)


This is a more comfortable place to sit.

And last but not least, a video of Madeleine's most recent phone "conversation":

2 comments:

  1. Stinker - the video won't play for me. She's such a little daredevil!! I guessI may have had an influence on her after all! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the video again in a few hours. Sometimes youtube takes a long time to process it and it won't play until a couple of hours later. I can't get it to play either.

    ReplyDelete