Sunday, September 26, 2010

Random quotes from Julia

As we were dropping Ethan off at his church choir rehearsal this morning, he went around to the sides of the car to give hugs and kisses to the girls before heading into the church. After we started driving back to our house, Julia and I discussed the following:

JULIA: Mama, I wish I had three hands.
ME: Why do you want three hands?
JULIA: Because Daddy's coffee mug made my knee cold.

Okay. I'm at a loss. Does anybody else get it?

And on the subject of random Julia-isms, this morning after going poop on the potty she proudly exclaimed to me, "I didn't do diarrhea! I just did some lines of poop. They're having a POOP PARTY!" Hooray. I wish I could have been invited. Her excitement over her poop probably stems from the fact that she had quite an upset stomach two nights ago, and was in and out of the bathroom several times over the course of an hour. Or, as she described it, "Mama, I did brown pee. It was like a HURRICANE!"

I hope nobody decided to read this post while eating. Next blog entry shall (hopefully) have nothing to do with poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment