Monday, May 3, 2010

Shoe by shoe

Today we had Neva, Nate and Anja over for a play-date, and the big kids had a ball going through Julia's box of dress-up things. They each wound up with high-heeled princess shoes and fancy hats, and started traipsing back and forth between the dining room and kitchen like little fashionistas in a runway show. Julia even came up with a name for their runway walk - "Mommy, do you know what I'm calling it when Nate and I walk back and forth? I'm calling it shoe by shoe." They were kind enough to stop a few times to do some high fashion poses for me so I could snap their picture:



Madeleine and Anja, on the other hand, still seemed to prefer grabbing at each other's faces, although Neva was able to distract and entertain them long enough for me to get a good smiling shot of the two of them:

2 comments:

  1. Nate got a little blister from his shoes. It's tough work, looking so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete