Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Posters

Madeleine has spent her morning doing what anyone with a little free time wants to do: making inspirational posters on her computer and printing them out to hang around the house.

Among these many motivational messages are: "Imagination? How about IMAGICNATION?" and "The world will only stop revealing when you stop believing."  That's it.  I am FULLY ready to go to work now and give it my A game.  Color me inspired! 

In case you'd like to shop Motivational Phrases Printed On Sheets Of Printer Paper, take a look at your many options:







I think I'm too dumb to understand the significance of the final "d" being printed on its own, individual line.  But I'm sure it means something really important!

Hope this post gives YOU that extra spring you need in your step to make it through the day!

2 comments: