Saturday, June 20, 2015

Madeleine as Mickey and Minnie

Among our junk mail this week was an invitation to apply for a Disney credit card.  Included in the envelope was a faux cardboard credit card, which Madeleine immediately adopted as her own.

Next thing I knew, she was putting on an elaborate performance that she asked me to video tape.  I believe she was playing three different roles: a) the woman handing over her credit card as admittance to the movie theater, b) Mickey Mouse, and c) Minnie Mouse.




Wow!  That was some show.  I would totally hand over my own credit card to get to see that in the theater!


3 comments:

  1. Mickey's a cat now. Or Ariana Grande.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SDLGKWEH:ILSDJF:OIWELJGLEGJWELKGSEG i was going to say that same thing!!

      Delete
  2. I especially like the part where she gets distracted by her own skirt while trying to get out "Hello Mickey Mouse!"

    ReplyDelete