Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Another Julia Poem

Julia totally outdid herself on Easter with her poetry gifts, but she has not let that stop her poetic frenzy.  She came home with the following poem, which she had written as part of a school classwork assignment:







Things I Do In Spring by Julia

These are things I do in spring, cause then they let my spirets ring!
All day all I do is dance in the sun.
Oh Oh Oh!  Danceing in the sun is fun!
Outside I read a nice book about roots.
While I do that I quickly kick off my boots!
I am cartweeling.  There is no time to rest,
because I need to do my very best!
As I look I see a tree bug.
But while I do that I am standing in mud!
Rolling, tumbaling, all around.
I can berily hear a bird chipr, I am making such a noisy sound.
Oh no!  It is getting dark, so I will go back to my house, away from the park.
Now I am sleeping, tomorrow there are so much things I will bring.
But right now I am dreaming about spring.



I love this poem, Julia!  Way to go!  I can berily contain myself because there are so much things I love about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment