Monday, October 22, 2012

Pony Halloween

Talk about productivity: Julia completed yet another book yesterday.  This is another Halloween-themed book to get you in the holiday spirit. 

Freshly stapled together this morning, I am now the proud owner of Julia's latest picture book, Pony Hallow
                                         e
                                         e
                                         n:



Page 1:

"The ponys saw the costu."  I know it's pretty evident and obvious what these costus are, but *just in case* you need some help interpreting, the pony on the left is wearing a bat costu, the pony in the middle is a chicken, and the pony to the right is wearing a scarecrow costu.  I'm sure you figured all that out already, though.


Page 2:
"Little Pony Pie saw Mom and Dad."  Is it me or do Mom and Dad look kind of like a hat-shaped blue scribble?


Page 3:
"They coloring th book."  YEAH they are!


Page 4:
"No no you don-t to a book."  Yeah.  That's right!  You most certainly DON'T to a book.  (Even Julia seemed confused by this page when reading it to me.)


Page 5:
"I love yow to.  Rhyming words zoo sue blue noo."


I think Julia truly outdid herself this time.  Much more detailed pictures, more pages, longer text on each page.  Definitely a must-read!

And with that, we are off to Julia's swim lesson at the pool.  Rhyming words school cool fool drool.









4 comments:

  1. Yeah, mom and dad look like a blue cowboy hat. And the pony on the right looks like a bumble bee to me. Me see bee tee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I guessed bumble bee and she was outraged. "A SCAAARECROW, Mom!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE PONY IN THE MIDDLE IS A CHICKEN!?!?!

    Courtney. I really carked up at you in this post. Particularly the way you wrote the title and the "even Julia seemed confused about this page when reading it to me" parts.

    That little sweetheart. I just stinking love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the even Julia seemed confused part carked me up so much too!!!!

    ReplyDelete