Sunday, August 14, 2011

Growing up

Exciting news in the Rowe household: Julia lost yet another tooth last night (her fourth!)



Not one to EVER do anything without explicit approval from those in charge (in other words, the exact opposite of her sister), Julia felt it necessary to wake us up rather than looking under her pillow herself this morning: "Mommy, I'm just so excited, I can't wait any longer! Can I please look under my pillow to see if there's money there??" Needless to say, after discovering her dollar, she was back in our bedroom to wave it delightedly in our sleepy faces.

It's hard to believe how big she is getting - it absolutely blows my mind that she is going into her very last year of preschool and that she's lost four teeth already! It's amazing how time flies - speaking of, the girls have enjoyed looking through their baby albums lately, seeing pictures from the day they were born and looking at their newborn photos. While Madeleine browsed through her album, I pointed to a picture of her in the womb, saying, "Look! See how Mommy has a big belly? That's because Madeleine is inside Mommy's tummy!":



Madeleine then pointed to the following picture in her baby album, exclaiming, "Look! Daddy's inside Madeleine's BOTTOM!":



I think she really gets it.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! Good thinking Madeleine! Love you, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete