Saturday, August 15, 2020

More Timeline Barrier

 Madeleine has continued writing up a storm, moving on to Book 2 of "The Timeline Barrier" series.  Sometimes her head gets so jumbled with words and ideas that she loses her grasp of simple English.

MADELEINE: (looking up from typing) Why can't I remember what that thing is called?  The thing on the DOOR that makes it go "ding-dong?"
JULIA AND I: Uh, a doorbell?
MADELEINE: Oh, yeah!

Even though this book series is still in early stages, Madeleine is assured of its future domination in pop culture.

MADELEINE: Julia, you know what makes me sad?
JULIA: What?
MADELEINE: When "Founder of the Timeline Barrier" gets made into a movie, all the people are gonna  think the characters look like the ACTORS that play them, not like how *I* picture them.


That's right, folks.  It's not an "if," it's a "WHEN," and if that's not the way to confidently take the world by storm, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment