Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Play Store

One of Madeleine's Online School activities today was to set up a "store" in the house and come up with prices for various items.  Then someone else in the house would shop at her "store" and Madeleine would calculate the total of their order.

Ethan took things to a whole new level when he decided to make some "money" for this "store."



Madeleine was NOT very happy with Ethan's foray into criminality.

MADELEINE: Mommy.  Daddy MADE money.
ME: Yeah, I saw.
MADELEINE: No, it's bad.
ME: It's bad?
MADELEINE: It's ill-EEEE-gal!  It's COUNTERFEIT!


I'm pretty sure it would only count as counterfeit if he was really trying to pass it off as money.  But since he was "buying" items of clothing from Madeleine's drawers that she already owns, I'm pretty sure he knew he wasn't ACTUALLY required to pay for them.

When it was my turn to buy Madeleine's clothes, I just gave her my credit card number instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment