Thursday, February 20, 2020

Madeleine's New Class

Madeleine became the teacher of a new class today:


Mrs. Polly Ticks Class 2020

As you can see, Madeleine has such high-profile students as Elizabeth "Lizzie W" Warren, Donald "Don T" Trump, and Hillary "Hillie C" Clinton.  I guess Madeleine, aka Mrs. Polly Ticks, realized her class was a bit imbalanced, however, once it was time for a group activity.

MADELEINE: Uh, Mommy?  Was Bernie Sanders, like...did he ever used to be a Republican?
ME: I don't think so.  You can look it up.
MADELEINE: Well...I think I need MORE Republicans.  Because I'm having them do a DEBATE, but...there's only 2 Republicans.  So can you tell me some other ones?

I managed to help her fill her class roster a bit more, and now she's got Susie C., Lee M., and Marc R. to take part on the Republican side of the debate:




I hope Mrs. Ticks was able to keep her classroom atmosphere more civil than that of the Senate and House lately.  Maybe the actual real members of Congress can learn a thing or two from Tully G, Petey B, Teddy C, Bern S, and the rest of Mrs. Polly Ticks' class.

No comments:

Post a Comment