Friday, February 21, 2020

Creativity Abounds

Today, Madeleine wrote a brand new song.  Not only did she write the melody and lyrics herself, she actually used staff paper to write out the notes.

MADELEINE: I'm a REAL musician!
ME: Yup.  You are.
MADELEINE: I notified music!
ME: You notated music.  That's the term for it.

Here's her notified music:



And here is a totally polished, absolutely masterful performance of this song:






In other news, Madeleine is also working on a new story and has been busy illustrating the main character:



She is SO proud of all she has accomplished today.

MADELEINE: I'm just CREATING today!  What should I do next?  Dance? (beginning to dance around, then sagging into a chair) Uh, I don't really feel like dancing.


She decided to continue working on her Siloreah book instead.  Creativity abounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment