Saturday, February 29, 2020

KOTLC Quiz

Madeleine and Julia are both SUPER into the "Keeper of the Lost Cities" series by Shannon Messenger.  Julia has read all the current books and eagerly awaits the release of the newest book next fall.  Madeleine is on book 3 and, as she is wont to do with anything she's obsessed about, she is coming up with creative home projects related to the book series.  Today she created a quiz for the whole Rowe Household to take,  "What's Your Keeper of the Lost Cities (colloquially referenced as KOTLC) Special Ability?"

Here are my answers to the quiz:



And here are my results:


I mean, I'm pretty happy with my results, but Julia was a whole other story.  She found her results UNACCEPTABLE.  To the point that she refused to read her little blurb after she saw in capital letters what her Special Ability was.  She just DID NOT AGREE with the assessment of being a PyroKinetic.  And when she finally got over that and started to read her blurb, she took MAJOR EXCEPTION to it.

JULIA: Madeleine!  I do NOT like getting cozy and warm in summer.

I regularly reminded Julia that this is not an end-all, be-all quiz to determine her true life's course, and is, in fact, a quiz made up off the cuff by her fourth grade sister, but she still just couldn't handle it.  I guess I gotta tread carefully with Julia's anger, though, because next thing I know she might be setting me on fire with her mind.  Luckily, I'm am Empath, so I can sense when she starts to feel a little heated.

No comments:

Post a Comment