Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Writer's Workshop

From Madeleine's Writer's Workshop, the story of her birth:


"I was being born.  I wasent moving, I was sleeping.  I had no hair.  I was only skin.  Ther was an atachment on my belly-button."


"They couldent get me out becuse I fliped riht side up.  They had to cut mommy's tummy open.  It realy hurt her.  She didin't take the not feel anything medesen."


                                                
"She was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy wehn I was born!"




Yes, so, that is the Cliff's Notes version of my emergency C-Section with the anesthesia only partly working.  I think it pretty much covers all the important basics, so I doubt you (or Madeleine's teachers) have any lingering questions.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should have named her Flipper with all the flipping around.

    ReplyDelete