Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Throwback Tuesday?

Today's throwback comes from Auntie Shannon, who recently texted me two old photos of the girls.  I think these might be top contenders for "Most Photogenic Kids":

 I told Shannon that this one looks like Madeleine got scared by a ghost while she was mid-poop.



And here we have not just ONE but TWO kids with their eyes closed.  NAILED it!



In recent news, Julia proved that even though she got all A's this year, she's not afraid to miss a beat from time to time.  Last night, as she was showering, she began calling for my help. 

ME: (entering the bathroom) What's the matter?
JULIA: The shower is, like, NOT working.  Something's not right.
ME: What's happening?
JULIA: The water temperature won't change, even though I pushed the cold down so far that it won't go down any farther.
ME: You're trying to get it warmer?  Sometimes you have to wait a minute.
JULIA: No, I pushed the cold all the way down, but it's still hot.
ME: You're trying to get it COOLER?
JULIA: Yeah.
ME: Honey.  If you want to make it cooler you need to turn the cold water HIGHER, not LOWER.
JULIA: (suddenly enlightened) Ohhhhhh!  I got mixed up!  Never mind.  I was just...I just got confused.


#WINNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment