Monday, November 21, 2016

A Birthday Pool Party

Julia had her birthday party yesterday at the Boston Sports Club pool.  Among the guests were several friends from various swim teams, including both our summer team and the YMCA team.  I guess when you're out for a leisurely swim with your swim team friends, it's totally normal to just butterfly your way on down the pool:





In addition to free swim, the group got to play a few rounds of "Fishy, Fishy, Cross my Ocean," as well as take turns jumping into the deep end.  Since they couldn't dive, Julia was limited to a series of graceful leaps into the water, such as this one:





After the swim time, we headed into the party room for pizza and cupcakes, and I tried to get a picture of Julia's candle-lit cupcakes with a "1" and an "0" in them, but alas, just as I snapped the picture, she leaned her head forward and her bushy mane blocked my view.  Epic fail on my part at capturing the birthday girl blowing out her candles:



Julia had a great time celebrating with her friends, and is now the proud owner of the COOLEST, MOST STYLIN' BIRTHDAY PAJAMAS EVER:


She is totally turning 10 in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment