Friday, January 17, 2020

Back to School

Julia was finally able to go back to school today, although she's still stuffy.  Over the past few days, I've been trying to wash or Purell my hands after contacting anything she might have coughed on or touched with germy hands, and I've been encouraging Madeleine to do the same.  In an ideal world, that would keep us from getting Julia's cold, but in reality, that's probably a tall order. 

Today, when Madeleine found out Julia was returning to school, she was hopeful.

MADELEINE: Wait, Julia, you're going to school?
JULIA: Yeah.
MADELEINE: Okay.  I can't wait until the bathroom gets vaccinated, so that I don't have to Purell my hands after I touch anything in there anymore.


Anyone know of a good bathroom vaccine?  I don't have any over here...

No comments:

Post a Comment