Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Concert and Snuggles

This evening Julia had her school chorus and band holiday concert.  While I enjoyed watching and hearing everything, this take on the pop song "Dynamite," re-named "Candlelight" and given Hannukah-themed lyrics, was definitely the most fun of the evening:





In other news, as I snuggled Madeleine this evening, she had an interesting, uh, compliment for me.

MADELEINE: Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.  You're my little CATTLE.
ME: I'm a cow?
MADELEINE: (confused) No!
ME: Did you just call me cattle?
MADELEINE: Yeah.
ME: Cattle are cows.
MADELEINE: (shocked) What?  They ARE?!?  I thought cattle was an African deer!


I'm not sure if I'm supposed to feel that much better about what she was trying to tell me even when she didn't mean I'm a cow...

No comments:

Post a Comment