Thursday, September 1, 2011

Julia's television set

Julia spent all afternoon working on making a play television set, sneaking furtively up to her room to add special touches that would only be revealed to me when she was finally finished. At long last, after dinner, she brought the tv to me so that I could watch a movie on the couch.

After all the hard, secretive work up in her room, this is what her television looked like. Be prepared to have your socks knocked off:



WOW. Unbelievable artistic genius.

I guess when you have as imaginative a mind as does Julia, all it really takes is a cardboard diapers box with some bubble wrap draped over it, and in your creative world, you've got a tv.

The bubble wrap, by the way, has continued to entertain both girls all day long. As Madeleine likes to say, "I'm playin' POP bubbles!"



No comments:

Post a Comment