Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wacky words

Here are the latest wacky things that came out of Julia's mouth:

JULIA: Mom, are my feet bigger now? (sticking her bare feet towards my face.)
ME: Yes, they are.
JULIA: When I was only three, one foot was big, and one foot was little.


ME: (after having given her ibuprofin for her sore throat/cold) Julia, how are you feeling now?
JULIA: Gooooooood as lava!


JULIA: (While snuggling with Daddy) Daddy, I'm TWENTY Julias!
ETHAN: Twenty Julias?
JULIA: Yeah, and you're ELEVEN Daddies.


And on a side note, clearly I cannot take my eyes off from Madeleine for a minute, not even to sit down and write a blog post. I heard her toddle into the kitchen and could hear her talking to herself, and when I went to peek at her I found her in the hallway, just hanging out in her booster seat:



The gate to the hallway is now closed and shall remain that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment