Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Toilet paper fairy

Julia's creative streak really seems to flourish while she's on the toilet. Today when I went into the bathroom to help her wipe, I noticed the toilet paper was all bunched up on the roll. I ripped off a decent amount and was told by Julia, "Toilet paper REALLY wants to fly. She has such beautiful fairy wings. But she's upset now because somebody ripped them off."

Really, all it takes is a roll of toilet paper to entertain this kid. Or a keyhole. Excuse me, I mean a Wise Old Eye.

Madeleine has been entertaining herself in different ways. Here is a photo montage on what my little imp has been up to:


I keep finding her crawling around on the dining room table.


What? I'm not doing anything.


Then she decided to wear Julia's hat for awhile.


Until Julia got territorial about her hat and I had to find Madeleine a different one.

Then everyone was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment