Thursday, February 3, 2011

Quotes and hats

More kooky things out of the mouth of the older babe:

Upon inspecting Julia's room after sending her up to do a pre-bedtime clean-up:

ME: Julia, were you playing up here instead of cleaning up?
JULIA: No.
ME: Hmm. I don't understand. You were up here for a REALLY long time, and you didn't do a very good job cleaning up in here.
JULIA: Mama, that's because I was just being a slow poke and SINGING away!
ETHAN: She takes after her father.

This morning:
JULIA: (worriedly) Mommy? I think you better take me to the doctor today, because both my leg bones are loose. (Jiggling the muscle next to her shin bone back and forth.) See? My bones are moving.

And on the Madeleine front, you can see that the winter hat trend continues:

No comments:

Post a Comment